So far you have learned:
- How to be an inspiring teacher by seizing then sustaining attention
- How to become a proficient learner by following your curiosities freely
- How to become a proficient problem-solver by trying many proven strategies
- How to make impressions by speaking powerfully without guile
- How to unconventionalize by doing things backwards
Today you will learn how to be unusually creative by being open to combining things in new ways.
The outcome will be that you will add value to the world.