So far you have learned:
- How to be an inspiring teacher by seizing then sustaining attention
- How to become a proficient learner by following your curiosities freely
- How to become a proficient problem-solver by trying many proven strategies
- How to make impressions by speaking powerfully without guile
- How to unconventionalize by doing things backwards
- How to be unusually creative by being open to combining things in new ways
Today you will learn how to focus you attention by choosing to channel your thoughts.
The outcome will be that you will unleash your potential on the world.
Arrows photo used under Creative Commons from Nina Matthews Photography