(Note that this tentacle is optional.)
So far you have learned:
- How to be an inspiring teacher by seizing then sustaining attention
- How to become a proficient learner by following your curiosities freely
- How to become a proficient problem-solver by trying many proven strategies
- How to make impressions by speaking powerfully without guile
- How to unconventionalize by doing things backwards
- How to be unusually creative by being open to combining things in new ways
- How to focus your attention by choosing to channel your thoughts
- How to be a genuinely bighearted person who reaches out to others
Today you will learn how to become a spiritually-minded person by hoisting your eyes above the horizon and looking up toward the heavens.
The outcome will be that you will be in the world but not be of it, and you will be able to show others a higher way of living.